Friday, September 9, 2011

Video of 9/11 first responders triumph over tragedy

http://www.cbsnews.com/video/

Here is a video I thought was done extremely well. (Sorry about the advertisement at the beginning, I hate those). They used a voice-over to give the information, but people to tell the story. The camera shots were done nicely, it looks very professional-which it probably was. I like the text boxes at the bottom (I want to do that for my video if I can)becuase they give information you may not want spoken or shown in the video. I found the tone of the video to be inspiring. It did not stay on one clip too long, it was short, and it keep me interested.

1 comment:

  1. Your thoughts about the video tell me one thing: It is well planned.

    That seems to be the key for all good journalism, whether it is traditional or multimedia.

    ReplyDelete