Wednesday, September 14, 2011

PDA - Public Displays of Affection

I find this subject to be very interesting. How much PDA is too much and is there a clearly defined line? I know where my stance on the subject is, but I would like to know how YOU feel about the subject.

Think about Ferris State University, do students cross the line or do they keep it respectful? Have you experienced this in your own life?

I am in a relationship and my boyfriend and I have a high PDA. Some of our friends can't stand to be around us sometimes while others seem not to care. We try to be respectful, but there is no clear cut rule for this. What do you think of these articles and how do you think this affects your life?

I found two links that you may enjoy. One is a New York Times article and the other is from examiner.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment